I just exchanged emails with your dad. The blog is great, as is the work you are doing. Andrew misses you on the soccer field, and at school. BC High is having a great season. Ironically, I was just thinking about you playing last year, about 30 minutes before I received an email from you dad. I am going to try to meet up with him at an upcoming BC High match.
1 comment:
Robbie,
I just exchanged emails with your dad. The blog is great, as is the work you are doing. Andrew misses you on the soccer field, and at school. BC High is having a great season. Ironically, I was just thinking about you playing last year, about 30 minutes before I received an email from you dad. I am going to try to meet up with him at an upcoming BC High match.
Take care. Andrew says hello!
Jason Morgan
Post a Comment